ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Full Floor mat

LincsClio

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio 182
Just put an order in for one of these rather than the K-tec one.
For half the price i though i would give it a whirl.

Any had one of these in the past ?
Not expecting Ktec quality but seem to be able to customise it to a fairly decent standard
1656494433739.png

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I've not, however I have been looking at these for a while, I just need to decide on trim colour before pulling the trigger.

What carpet colour and trim colour have you gone for?

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Got one in the back of my van converted dci. Quality is decent even on the standard carpet and its lasted well with a few years of chucking my surveying gear in every day.

LincsClio

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio 182
I've not, however I have been looking at these for a while, I just need to decide on trim colour before pulling the trigger.

What carpet colour and trim colour have you gone for?
Just gone for Black carpet with Blue trim. Will let you know on quality once its arrived !

LincsClio

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio 182
Got one in the back of my van converted dci. Quality is decent even on the standard carpet and its lasted well with a few years of chucking my surveying gear in every day.
Ahh sweet yeah im not expecting it to take much hammer just make the back of the track car a bit more presentable !

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I had one in my 182. Was faultless to he honest.

HaveaCuppa

ClioSport Club Member
Got one in the back of mine and it’s brilliant. I think I opted for the slightly thicker one but it’s great and keeps the noise down a little.