ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear lights like a mobile disco!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
well seeing as its sunday and cold outside i thought id do an easy job!

got some mk2 172 lights to fit my mk1 172

job was a good one until i decided to test them - was like a mobile disco! everything flashing! :eek:

im sure i remember an old thread on here about swapping wires? anybody any ideas - or do i just have a dodgy connection somewhere?

cheers!

A well built VW
Stoddy im in dunfermline if you need a hand , ive got the wiring diagram but would need an email addy to send it as you dont have one in your profile

V6 Exige, GTR R35
Cheers for the help lads.....

made a right c@ck up of it to be honest! had to call clio spares today to get them to cut me a new multiplug and wires cos all the plugs broke when i tried to take them out the adaptor.... thought it was meant to be a 5 minute job!

the big yin - cheers for the offer! thought i would tackle it alone..... cheers!!

A well built VW
Oh dear thats not good - did they charge you a fortune for the new plug ? No problem mate more satisfaction oing it yourself tbh

if you send me your email addy ill send you the guide its very much in depth and im sure it doesn't miss annything out if you need it

PS It is a 5 minute job once you've done the first one lol