ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear lights tint

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Tint or no tint??
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339157751.406067.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
No tint.

Chavtastic.

Why would you want them tinted ? Less light coming out the rear end so people can hit you easier !? Brilliant :S

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
They have been tinted for a year/ish it's only lamin x so it don't block any light. Just wondering people's opinions.

Astra (H) VXR
Personally I don't think it looks too bad, it's not stupidly dark and it kinda goes with the colour.

1.2 Dynam & 182FFCup
As it's sort of chavvy most people on here won't like it, I don't think it looks half bad.

1.2 16v clio
mine are tinted with fly eyes so i can get the darker look and still have as much light as possible come through

IMAG0203.jpg

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Your making it hard to choose haha :p

Thanks for you comments I'll have to wait till the 172 bumper is done.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Basically they have been tinted with lamin x and I had a crash so my back drivers side is cracked so needed a new one
Bought two from ere but they were to dusty inside so took them back and got the one I needed

So I don't wanna take the film of te n/side incase I don't like it :/

U get me lol

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
No tint.

Chavtastic.

Why would you want them tinted ? Less light coming out the rear end so people can hit you easier !? Brilliant :S

Basically they have been tinted with lamin x and I had a crash so my back drivers side is cracked so needed a new one
Bought two from ere but they were to dusty inside so took them back and got the one I needed

So I don't wanna take the film of te n/side incase I don't like it :/

U get me lol

So.. lets get this straight.

You tinted your lights.

Someone drove into you ?

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
And just to let you know I let's over 95% light output and has passed 3 MOTs so if ur thinking coz there dark ur wrong ☺

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
And just to let you know I let's over 95% light output and has passed 3 MOTs so if ur thinking coz there dark ur wrong ☺

Just a coincidence huh?

They look better standard. Much safer too. (Based on probability, I know your accident was "unrelated")