ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Lights V6

Been looking at changing rear lights on MK1 V6.. not keen on standard ones at all but unsure what to change to as some are very tacky.

Question is

Should I Or shouldnt I?

If so which to go for?

Do the wires unclip or need to be cut?

Reason I ask is I have already fitted mk2 Lexus style (from Ktec) to a friends Clio mk1 and wires just unclip and change on holder.

Not sure if this was an after market thing or was on standard lights too?

E91 M Sport

Very nice!

There used to be a guide on the main cliosport site, for members only, but I cant see it now! doh, any suggestions anyone?

Evo MR FQ300 & Clio V6

Which wires need changed over. I put the Mk2 lights on my Mk1 and the reverse lights came on instead of the indicators. Is it just the indicators and reverse that need swicthed over? - Do you do this in the loom if so how - or is there something in the actual light unit to change.
Cheers

E91 M Sport

Sorry I can not remember which need changing, but I do know that this is all done from the where the wires go into the plug (which in turn connects to the light unit) - you dont cut anything!

3.0ltr V6

No I asked them I wanted to change the front and back and indicators. They said none of them fit. Do they or dont they then? I have no idea....