ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear seatbelt pretentioner help, pics of the loomto car please

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Anyone with a stripped out rear on a 172, failed on my airbag light which is bringing up rear pretentioner fault both sides. Have pulled the seatbelts out and there is no wiring on them and I cannot see any wiring on the car. If anyone can supply a pic for me that would be much appreciated. Need to sort this for tomorrow morning ideally.

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
WP_20180223_14_12_18_Rich_LI.jpg
WP_20180223_14_12_12_Rich_LI.jpg

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
anyone able to help me out as to where the plug on the cars loom could be or what colour the wires are? desperate to get this done today

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
The rear belts don’t have any wires running to them, are you sure the fault is not related to the front belts?
I'm thinking the reader may be picking them up incorrectly as I have searched high and low for any sort of wiring. Will get it plugged into another reader I think.