ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Seats...Please help!

Clio 182
Right fellas, next week im taking the 182 on a trip to ireland...however I need a fair bit of boot space. Is it possible to remove just the back rest part of the folding seats? If you get what I mean. In the rear, the larger part of the split seats, is it possible just to take the back bit out completely or will I just have to have it folded down?

Any help would be really appreciated! and sorry of it seems a random/jumbled question!!!

Laz

Bumder With A Buffer
You need to take the plastic trim off the isobar in the back and you will find 2 torqx bolts. Undo them and the isobar pops off. There a further smaller torqx bolt holding the seats in. Undo that and "jobs a good-un" :)

Clio 182
cheers for the replies guys, will that take the whole back rest out? I need to be able to have a passenger in the back still....

Laz

Bumder With A Buffer
That will take the whole lot out. Once you have it all out the is another torqx bolt that holds the two back seats together. You'l be left with one side with a catch onit that bolts back down (its in the middle of the 2 seats as per my description above)

Then you "could" bolt just that side back in. I wouldnt know if it is very safe though.

Failing that just fold it down