Coops Mk1 ClioSport Club Member Car Lots of Scrap... Nov 5, 2012 #1 When I have a song with some bass (yo) it rattles the rear door cards like mad, sounds not good! common fault and easy fix or am I best off getting stuck in and investigating? cheers Ben
When I have a song with some bass (yo) it rattles the rear door cards like mad, sounds not good! common fault and easy fix or am I best off getting stuck in and investigating? cheers Ben
J James28 Car RB 182 Clio Nov 6, 2012 #2 Yea its a common problem. Can't remember what the fix is, I need to do it to mine though! Think its some form of sealant on the door cards.
Yea its a common problem. Can't remember what the fix is, I need to do it to mine though! Think its some form of sealant on the door cards.
FatherDougalMk2 Car Titanium 182 Cup Nov 6, 2012 #3 Ah yeah, i get this loads too. It sounds like it's from behind the drivers seat belt and further back. Think I used something like this http://www.deadening.co.uk/sil-extra-door-silent-coat-extra-door-kit.html in a previous car. I should do mine !
Ah yeah, i get this loads too. It sounds like it's from behind the drivers seat belt and further back. Think I used something like this http://www.deadening.co.uk/sil-extra-door-silent-coat-extra-door-kit.html in a previous car. I should do mine !