ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear strut brace pics

clio sport
anyone got a pic of a rear strut brace fitted think im being realy stupid as it dosent wanna fit have i got it wrong way up

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Iirc..
Remove rubber cap.
Undo nut and washer.
Place strut brace on the top of the rubber turrets (cap down, so to speak)
Replace nut and washer.

Iceberg Silver 172
If you look at the ends, the part that looks like a cup should be the right way up like a cup would be, with the hole at the bottom. Then the bolt fits inside this part and there is enough space for a ratchet to get in to tighten it up.

Hope this helps

Iceberg Silver 172
If you look at the ends, the part that looks like a cup should be the right way up like a cup would be, with the hole at the bottom. Then the bolt fits inside this part and there is enough space for a ratchet to get in to tighten it up.

Hope this helps

clio sport
going off the pic with the cap down mine will not fit like that ,think mine may have been made slighty wrong as it will fit over the rubber but not over the metal circle of the body of the car its about 6mm to long ,so i wasent being stupid just a s**t bar