ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear White RENAULT Badge! PICS!!

1.6 16v
We decided to spray the rear renault badge white to go with the front one! Here are the pics!! What do you think??

8ca71460.jpg

7458aee8.jpg

Rear White Renault Badge!!

d18b1cf0.jpg

75c7c49f.jpg

f6a98ab0.jpg

ba5ed92e.jpg

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
i find the wax makes it all scabby so painting it might be the way forward...whatever the colour.. that looks good in white..

by that i mean the black in the middles been painted too?

1.6 16v
I just need to do the CLIO badge on the back now! That will be interesting lol.

Not doing the side bits because ive just had then colour coded. But i think they should be white to keep the trend going if you understand that lol.

Chocolate Bar™
just pull the clio badge off and spray it. piece of piss.

looks better than i thought it would, but deffo need the side badges doing to tie it all together :)

Monaco Blue Mk2
The clio badge, those wheels and the side badges in white would be sex. Not keen on the zorst tho but good work.

1.6 16v
Middo said:
just pull the clio badge off and spray it. piece of piss.

looks better than i thought it would, but deffo need the side badges doing to tie it all together :)

Yeah but the clio badge will not go back on after the same way as it was before i touched it! Will it?? It would need glue to stick it back on wouldnt it??

I will try and get some side badges spare so i can keep the ones that are on the car at the mo. then spray the spare ones white! Great idea mate thanks!!

Chocolate Bar™
S Garbett said:
Yeah but the clio badge will not go back on after the same way as it was before i touched it! Will it?? It would need glue to stick it back on wouldnt it??

I will try and get some side badges spare so i can keep the ones that are on the car at the mo. then spray the spare ones white! Great idea mate thanks!!

the badge clips into two holes in the boot, so will just push back on :)