ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Wiper, Rear Demister

J

jakm15

Hi, my rear wiper only wipes half of the rear window, is this normal or have I got the wrong blade in???? Also the elements at the top and bottom of the screen do not demist the screen, any ideas??? :S

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
What, you mean half an arch? It only wipes a small bit of the rear window anyway. Quite useless really. Im not sure about the elements at the top or bottom not working. But i though the whole thing was one complete circuit, so they must work as otherwise the rest of it wouldn't demist.

J

jakm15

it does a full arch but not all the way up to the top of the window

J

jakm15

lol im not that stupid, but it kinda misses the top of the arch off

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
my rear window heater is fubared at the mo. only the top and bottow 2 lines work, does my head in and i cant see any faults with any of the other lines??

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
With the demister problem by anychance have you had your window tinted??
With the wiper i think the blade is not curving to the window hence why it is missing the top half. Put your rear wiper on and have a look to see if it misses. ;)

200 FF Storm Grey
Some fooker pulled my rear wiper off, I didn't realise, plastic bit of wiper came on, scratched all the glass n now 1 of the wires doesnt de-mist so must be possible to slice 1 or 2 and the rest to work