ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recaro content!!!!

White ds3
wel after waiting for the perfect set to cum up they finaly did only an hours drive from me and are absoluitly imaculate.

comparison
DSC_1363.jpg

DSC_1373.jpg

DSC_1369.jpg

thanx

nice looking chairs

There are much more supportive ones out there for less money, but none of them look as good in the car as the trendlines.

White ds3
i totaly agree they aint the most suportive but the best looking for the price only beter in my eyes are pole positions

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
They are MUCH better than the standard seats, i had a set in my old Cup, and 182. Peeps say they are dear, yes, but you will sell them at near purchase price, so wont cost you fack all in the grand scale of things.

Golf GTD Mk7
Nice seats but not so good on track that's why I ditched mine for JMS's Bimarco's.

:)

Pics?

Dunno matt, didn't have any problems at oulton in mine. Once harnesses are on you're quite planted. I'd get some more huggy ones if I was on track all the time. These are a great compromise imo for road and track.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Just think how much i could get for my unmarked Recaro CS, from my 197 ;)

500 Twinair
Loving the recaros's, about time you got a set. Agreed, not the most supportive, but does really make the car.

bmw e92 330d '09
i agree they look sweeettttt and a lot better than other ones... they are expensive but like its been said before pay good money, get good stuff! :approve::approve:

Golf GTD Mk7
they are more comfy than standard. I've driven miles in them now and never had any problems. Love them. Oh and I paid £900 second hand for mine :(