ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RECEIPTS

Black 182
As we are car enthusiasts do you people keep all your receipts for every thing you buy for the car ? I think its a good thing coz it shows just how much you have looked after the car and when you come to sell it i think people like to see these sorts of things when buying a sports car , plus helps it sell .

ibiza cupra
yeah its best to keep them for everything because it prooves` like you say that youve looked after the car and that all the work that has been done to it has been done professionally

Black 182
I agree , some people call it sad but i think not , ive kept all mine as i wud with any car ;)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Yeah same here, allthough i brought some disks and pads from a well regarded tuning company (known well on CS) who never provided me with a receipt and after a couple of requests ive still not had one. tut tut

106 GTi
All kept here too, I am not as bad as my mate who keeps all his in clear plastic wallets and even keeps things like stickers off the tyres lol

^OCD!

i keep most of mine. it's frightening what they can add up to, too, if you run a car for a few years

BMW F21 125d
Yeah same here, allthough i brought some disks and pads from a well regarded tuning company (known well on CS) who never provided me with a receipt and after a couple of requests ive still not had one. tut tut

Hmm... I think I have still not recieved a recipet from the same company. One near you, near Eccleshaw?

106 GTi
Rich,
mine are in the shed :eek:

lol - glad there are others as bad, mine where not worn, I never use them, was surprised them and the washer jets worked for the first time at MOT, and knowing they where the originals from the car I added them to my stash of unused original parts !

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
I've kept all of mine and have done since purchase back in June.

I've done this for many of the cars I've owned. Usually creating a ring binder. Filling the receipts under an appropriate section. This REALLY helps to sell a car, potential buyers love it in my experience.:)

Forgot to add earlier on, the dude I bought mine from is as bad as me.
I was going through the stack of bills etc & saw that although I had a bill for a service they hadn't done the book. He goes - leave it with me, i'll get them to do it & give me anything else they've forgotten.

I went off to get some dosh, he turned up a bit later on with it stamped up & a few other bills:approve:

Audi TT 3.2 V6

Hmm... I think I have still not recieved a recipet from the same company. One near you, near Eccleshaw?

Thats the one fella. Dont want to slate them though as i did get the parts i wanted, albeit it not as quick as i was origionally told but to i did say i wasnt in too great a rush.

Would just be nice to have a receipt for something as expensive as disks and pads to show when they were done and to show genuine parts were used.

BMW F21 125d
I picked mine up, Brembo HC and EBC Green's - I'll send him a mail now, he had already appologised saying he was VERY busy.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Yeah, i collected as well fella. To be honest ive been meaning to give him a bell as so far ive only sent him a couple of pm's which isnt really going through the official channels just ive dealt with him prior to buying the disks through pm.

I just bought standard renault rear disks and pads. I ordered a set of brembo max of ebay though so just need some pads and braided lines now when ive got a few ££ spare.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
All the receipts are dotted around somewhere, even some petrol ones.

hahah petrol receipts thats a bit far ain't it, must have a massive stack!!
Would be fairly big if they were all in one place, lol. I'm only on about the card transactions though. I don't specifically ask for petrol receipts. That would be sad :cool:

172 Credit crunch edition
I havent got 1 receipt for work done to my cup as my freind is a top technician at Mercedes he looks after my car. (does it at mercedes for cash)
I have receipts for all the parts somewhere! lol