ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recent pics - Rivington

RS Megane DCi 175
Went up to Rivington Pike last weekend as the weather was good and I needed to shift a hangover from the night before! haha.
Also tested out the new Sigma lens - 70-300mm. Really liking it actually, quite versatile.

Anyway - see what you think, wouldn't mind some feedback!
:)

3361411074_83f27d2a1c.png

3358345460_8898679dc3.png

3357517783_48697422b0.png

3358326672_1b9ae2d7a6.png

3358323102_0cf17ab632.png

3357496867_d091fb323f.png

Fascinating place - I'll be going back again in the summer to explore some more. It's full of derelict chinese gardens and summer houses. There were dogs everywhere so they made a good photo subject.
Loads more on my flickr too! :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Didn't realise you were a local, Matt! I agree number 5 has come out really well! How are you finding the Sigma? You should pop along to the NW meet at Oulton Park tomorrow?

RS Megane DCi 175
Thanks guys! :)
Was definitely a place to go check out if you haven't been before. I've been loads of times (live in Wigan! :eek: ) but never really looked at or appreciated the place before.
I got there a little late in the day so some pics didn't come out perfectly, but it was a learning experience and some came out really well - i.e. no. 5 is my fav!

Didn't realise you were a local, Matt! I agree number 5 has come out really well! How are you finding the Sigma? You should pop along to the NW meet at Oulton Park tomorrow?

Yeah mate - as mentioned I live in Wigan! The Sigma has been spot on - love it. I think the reviews about it's sharpness are probably fair, but it's a cracking lens for the money and gives me that extra range I was looking for.
I defo want to get to more meets - not made one in ages, but I can't make it to todays meet. GF won't let me lol. ;)