ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a cheap OBDII code reader.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
So i just want a cheap code reader that can read/delete codes on my ford, something i can get off ebay. I did have an RAC jobbie from argos before but i stupidly gave it away and now they have bumped the price up to £90!

I know there are loads if cheap 1's in ebay but i was ideally looking for a recommendation from someone.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yes.

It's very basic though, it tends to point you in the right direction rather than pin pointing exactly what's wrong.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Bluetooth OBD from eBay (cheapest on eBay from UK is around £8.88 with delivery) can get them for around a fiver from China/Hong Kong and Torque (app from Play Store) will be a good, cheap combo and do more than most other expensive ones!

clio dci 80
sorry to hijack the thread i am wanting one of these and just wondered because it says 2004 diesel models and mine is a 52 plate 2003 will it work lol cheers thanks again