ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a Laptop..

107 Track Car & C4
I have a Acer Aspire One netbook which doesn't work properly anymore and it's painfully slow. My Fiancee has got an old Toshiba laptop which won't start now, keeps coming up with a 'System Recovery' error message then turns off (If anyone can give me an idea on how to overcome this, greatly appreciated as its got all out photo's on it!)

So, we are after a new laptop, don't want to spend too much, £400-500 max and hopefully get Microsoft Office in that price too. It will only be for browsing and Excel documents mainly.

What can you recommend CS?

107 Track Car & C4
I need to be editing the Excel documents too, as thats how I manage my money etc. Can you edit on a Chromebook as well?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I think it's done through Google Docs but I don't really know any more than that TBH.

MacBook + Open Office (or MS-O if you have to) would be my vote.

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
I know it's double your budget but the MacBook Air is well worth the money. I was in the same position as you but decided to spend the bit more. Never looked back absolute phenomenal.