ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recommend me an exhaust for clio 182

I haven't had a yozzasport so cant comment on that, but I spent time with k-tec developing the Ultra-Performance exhaust and was very impressed. Great quality, not too loud, proven gains and a great fit.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Judging by a K tec Zorst on a 172 and me owning a 182 Y/sport. I woudl say go for Yozzasport. Better built and sounds nicer

Judging by a K tec Zorst on a 172 and me owning a 182 Y/sport. I woudl say go for Yozzasport. Better built and sounds nicer

the build quality of their new 182 exhaust is worlds apart from the 172 systems I had on my old car.

lots of people rave about the yozzasport though, must be doing something right!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
the build quality of their new 182 exhaust is worlds apart from the 172 systems I had on my old car.

lots of people rave about the yozzasport though, must be doing something right!

Never seen there 182 systems so cant comment but i loved my Y/sport. Only thing that lets these exhausts down is the mounts that Renault use for them.