ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommendations - Cleanyourcar/CG Interior/Bilberry Wheel Cleaner

Just a short one to say that, yet again, Cleanyourcar were excellent and Tim's advice has turned out to be spot on (how refreshing to speak to a salesman who knows what they are talking about, when they don't they admit it and then don't try and sell you the most expensive thing on the website!).

I bought Chemical Guys Interior cleaner. Excellent results, even for an interior n00b like me. Nothing more to say, well worth £7 or whatever it was.

Also bought Bilberry wheel cleaner. When I say that nothing would get the brake dust and pitting from my 1.8is mx5 alloys, I mean that, right down to cleaners with a high acidity content. I was trying this as a last attempt before they went to the refurbers and wow! This stuff is genuinely surprising, even more so as it contains no acid from what I read? I didn't agitate and I reckon 90% of the dust and dirt has gone. With a bit of time they'd look excellent and already the silver in the wheels has come back.

Cleaning the mx5, that I was considering selling in summer time for a track car has just made me want to keep it :( Just wants a re-wax and then it's back to how it should be :)

Now... where can I find a few quid for a rollbar, spring and damper set? Oh and a TorSen diff ;)

James.