ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommendations on Interior Bulb

172 cup
Hi,
I upgraded the interior festoon bulb in me cup and the light doesn't seem that bright! LED light.

Was wondering if someone can recommend a bulb thats actually bright!, i had a look around on the forums but the links to the ebay page dont exist anymore

Thanks in advance :stig:

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
I've got a ring 6 x 4 led grid in mine £10 from Halfords.
Comes with an adapter for festoon bulbs, makes the interior light up like a fish tank.

T10-W5W-C5W-C10W-Festoon-31mm-42mm-2-Adapters-24-LED-5050-smd-auto-Panel-lamp.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
There's a guide somewhere which shows how to disassemble the interior light and put a big panel in.

If you've got no map reading light then consider upgrading to an interior light unit with one in it, as it's easier to upgrade than the tilt one.

172 cup
I've got a ring 6 x 4 led grid in mine £10 from Halfords.
Comes with an adapter for festoon bulbs, makes the interior light up like a fish tank.

got any pictures of how bright it is?

There's a guide somewhere which shows how to disassemble the interior light and put a big panel in.

If you've got no map reading light then consider upgrading to an interior light unit with one in it, as it's easier to upgrade than the tilt one.

its the colour of the bulb really, i want bright white, not dull yellow, cheers anyway :)