ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommended bear brake pads and discs

Clio 182 Cup 2.0
Just removed my calipers and discs ready to prepare for new discs and pads. Iv got a 182 and just wandering what the best replacement would be. Dont use the car on track, just on the road so no need for anything major.. just an improvement from the orginal discs and pads which I thought were quite poor!!

Thanks

^^^As Ben said gets covered alot. plus standard pads will do fine!

What about a sticky at the top of the page with all brake options/setups/upgrades in:eek:

Last edited:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If its just a road car and cost is a big issue, just get local autofactor ones, they'll still be an improvment over old corroded and worn out ones you removed.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Genuine with bearings pre-pressed ONLY for rears. Non genuine bearings are made of chocolate.
Motrio pads are fine, rears do very little

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
for reference, a pair of genuine rears with bearings inclulded cost less than a pair of genuine bearings on their own.

Clio 182 Cup 2.0
thank you all for the comments!! much appreciated. Managed to get a set of discs (not inc. bearings) and pads for just under 80 quid from a local dealer