ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommended digital cameras up to £100?

Octavia VRS
Want to buy a digi camera for the folks' xmas. Doesn't have to be top of the range so been looking at 7.2mp cameras from Fuji/Kodak/Samsung which are fine for their needs.

Need it to be easy to use with quite a big screen.

Any recommendations or where to buy?

Cheers

Black-Gold 182
7.2 is kinda high! To be honest, for most needs, you'll never set it above 4. That'll knock about £30 off your asking price.

I had one of the Digimax V4s a few years back. Think they have updated it now. To be honest, there are gonna be so many deals on Digital cams comming up to christmas, I'd hold on for a little bit.

tiTTy & SV650
get onto 7dayshop.com canon ixus cameras at good prices.

I bought a Nikon Coolpx 6MP camera rrp £120 or so for £63 using discount codes and the littlewoods site!

Octavia VRS
cheers guys.

I'm still on a Kodak 5MP camera and that meets my needs! Something similar would be ideal for them and obviously cheaper!

D

dick

ive not got 1, but the canon ixus are good cameras, not sure how much they are though

Plent of choices out there mate, i was looking not long ago and theres a few bargains to be had.
From my eperience i found that if they just want to point and shoot then most the cameras out there are pretty similar and will do a good job.
Its only really worth looking into them in detail if they want to start using the extra features etc