ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recycling iphone

none :(
Looking at recycling my old 3 now ive upgraded to the 4s. Now I will sync my 3 one last time tonight so all my details are held on itunes. I understand that phone companys want a phone with my personal info on there, so once ive sync it and backed it up, do I just restore the phone to factory settings, if so do I do this via itunes or via the handset.

none :(
just reset my phone, its now saying it wants me to connect to itunes, is this right. If i connect to itunes wont it put everything back on my phone

Golf GTD Mk7
my old 3 is shocking, id feel bad selling it to somebody, its slow, speaker doesnt work that great either.

You say that mate, but you'll be suprised how much they actually go for when they don't even turn on. Check out eBay for broken iPhones. There are load with full descriptions of the problems and they still fetch decent money really.

You say that mate, but you'll be suprised how much they actually go for when they don't even turn on. Check out eBay for broken iPhones. There are load with full descriptions of the problems and they still fetch decent money really.

you'd prob get £50?

Really? I might chuck my old 3G on eBay then in that case. It works fine, barely any scratches on screen, just the back is slightly cracked a bit battered. Just collecting dust tbh.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
3g 8gb on envirophone is £57
3g 16gb £66

Good monies tbh.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Prob a bit more, but imo, not worth the hassle. I have used the mobile phone recyclers for the last few upgrades. So much less hassle than ebay.