ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 197 Brentwood mascalls lane

172 Rep
Stopped after I had my crash, lovely lad just wondered if you was on here, I owe you a drink or two !

172 Rep
Crash? You alright dude?

eza9e7a3.jpg

Managed to survive somehow, don't have a clue how but I'm all good mate :)

172 Rep
Wow doesn't look good at all, what happened if you don't mind me asking

Approached a bend, weren't sharp, hit a deep pothole and lost control of the car and went down a ditch and hit a tree, was only doing 33mph at the most too

ete2uhud.jpg

bu5uqazy.jpg

Pothole don't look bad but I went back to the scene today and it's enough to anchor a wheel, police have narrowed it down to the pothole too, just lucky to be alive in all fairness, people on my case saying I was speeding but I generally just lost control and cacked it

Clio 182 - RB
Pisses me off that we all pay road tax but look at Britains roads, terrible - Glad you're alright man.

172 Rep
Pisses me off that we all pay road tax but look at Britains roads, terrible - Glad you're alright man.

Pants isn't it, I'm claiming against it all, lawyers have agreed to go ahead with it all, feel lucky to be here, cheers mate

Clio 182 - RB
Good lad, claim as much as you can, my dad had brand spanking new set of BBS alloys on his 320d went over a pothole and damaged his suspension and took a massive chunk out of the alloy - Council refused to pay out at first but in the end they payed out quite a lot Good luck!

Woah man!! That is bloody terrible! Glad you're OK.
Pants isn't it, I'm claiming against it all, lawyers have agreed to go ahead with it all, feel lucky to be here, cheers mate
I'd be on it too, that f*cking well sucks!!

172 Rep
Still no luck, desperate to find this bloke and many people just drove past and ignored the crash completely

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Jesus, that looks awful. Best of luck with the claim going through. I have a lot of court experience and work with Solicitors etc if you need any help with anything etc.

172 Rep
Jesus, that looks awful. Best of luck with the claim going through. I have a lot of court experience and work with Solicitors etc if you need any help with anything etc.

Cheers buddy, claim went ahead so I'm happy, as I said, just lucky I'm alive if anything lol! Appreciate it mate :)