ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Clio 197/200 M60 Ashton?

It looked pretty tidy with a young(ish) lad driving.

All depends really i only drive it at weekends and ill be going down to the in-laws in cheadle so it rarely see's the motorway, maybe twice a month.

Where abouts are you from?

Turbo'd RB 200 Cup
There's loads I see on the M60 but they never seem to be on here. There's a nice RB182 that I see batting about ashton/denton but he never let's on, neither does a LY 200 around denton and Dukinfield.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
There's loads I see on the M60 but they never seem to be on here. There's a nice RB182 that I see batting about ashton/denton but he never let's on, neither does a LY 200 around denton and Dukinfield.
I always see the LY 200. Go past it ever day on my way home from work. Must work near me on the globe Ind estate

Turbo'd RB 200 Cup
I always see the LY 200. Go past it ever day on my way home from work. Must work near me on the globe Ind estate
Yeah I see it daily too, I live just after the globe, always see it near the roundabout at the top. You never seen an RB200 past your work then?