ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red mk1 Clio V6 Bristol

Clio Grande (Rio)
Pulling out of the Beefeater on Westerleigh road yesterday afternoon. Gave me the nod when I stopped to let him out and Booted it for me as he pulled off. Looked great. Cliosport sticker in the rear window (made me think to come here and join!)

Vee dub
That would be me :)
Cheers for letting me out, although I think the cars behind you were a bit mad - I saw you wait for me before I'd even pulled out of my space!

Was it you that flew past me on the dual carriageway about 15 mins later?

Clio Grande (Rio)
Yes mate. I followed you out onto the m5-my turf! I was going into gordano,but missed the junction and lost it a bit.Ended up booting it down to the next junction (past you)to turn back on myself. Sadly when I did get to Gordano id overheated :(

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
That would be me :)
Cheers for letting me out, although I think the cars behind you were a bit mad - I saw you wait for me before I'd even pulled out of my space!

Was it you that flew past me on the dual carriageway about 15 mins later?

Old skool member. In a vee now then matey?