ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red MK1

Could anyone help me and give suggestion as to what alloys would look gd on my red mk1 clio i have been deciding for weeks but the hole colour thing aches my brain what colour rims any suggestions pictures would be great.

regards.

What model is it? If it's a 16v then you have more options as the arches are wider :)

If it's not then I reckon sticking with 15s or 16s is best as 17s will wreck any handling you might have.

As for colour, Red is a good colour as you can have white, black, anthracite, silver...

How much money are you looking to spend? What else have you done to it? Personally I think cars should be lowered before having alloys on as otherwise they look silly! lol

Oh, and hello and welcome! :)

Haha cheers dude nah tis 1.2 lol poor i know but am new on t road lol yea am lowering 40mm and looking in to getting 15" as this seems to be the best option when lowering and looking in to spend around £400 the car is also colour coded and am in the process of smoothing out phase 3 bumpers front and rear and m3 side skirts. have just had tints done and fitted m3 mirrors looks beastly lol but yea the colour is the worst bit i think.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_0099.jpg

I like my simple wheels on a MK1.

15", lowered 35-40MM.

RenaultSport 197
^ That's higher than mine!! :eek:

Thank god im lowering it at the weekend!!

Turbines look schweet on that model Clio.

get some oz f1 cups sp?? i have them on my car but was going to buy some turbines but after an m.o.t and v.i.c check am skint. they look really good and when i have got some 55mm springs on they will be perfect