ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red on Blue 182, would it work?

B

bigrich690

doing it anyway, if no one else will, then i shall be a loner that will stand out, and when ppl point and give dirty comments, i shall still smile and drive on with a big ass grin on my face

well my car is quite low and i've just bought some 16" superleggeras which i was going to use, was gonna get them done red, then match the paint and spray the bullets, the front diamond and the door mirrors the same

Just do the wheels. I was thinking about pink wheels and badges on mine, may still do the wheels. But the badges looked gash........

B

bigrich690

Just do the wheels. I was thinking about pink wheels and badges on mine, may still do the wheels. But the badges looked gash........

well luckily i have a spare set of 2.0 16v bullets, and diamonds just need to get a couple of spare mirror covers, like i say i can always take bits off if it dont work

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Red Turinis on Cal's look awesome.

An acquired taste though. Most people would just think 'WTF'