ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Valver with TB's - Ring Road, Bristol

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Spoke to you at the lights last night.

Very quick motor you got there chap.

Looked rapid.

16vturbolee

Cheers bud its a TURBO not TB my mate takin the piss. That 225 aint stand isit, she went well

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
would you also be the guy who spanked my m8 with the silver vee at pod around feb march time?

He spent all day slagging off valvers, then got his arse handed to him by a "fcukin shed", was a miserable cnut all day after that :rolleyes: but really made mine so much more fun:D

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Cheers bud its a TURBO not TB my mate takin the piss. That 225 aint stand isit, she went well

So you weren't driving then?

I did think that it didn't sound like TB's and I thought I could heard a dump valve.

Looked quite a handfull when it got it's power down.

Pretty much standard:- RS-Tuning, Stage 1 remap and itg panel filter.

What sort of power is your valver producing?

16vturbolee

would you also be the guy who spanked my m8 with the silver vee at pod around feb march time?

He spent all day slagging off valvers, then got his arse handed to him by a "fcukin shed", was a miserable cnut all day after that :rolleyes: but really made mine so much more fun:D

Yea that was me:D i got the pics of thst some where;)

16vturbolee

So you weren't driving then?

I did think that it didn't sound like TB's and I thought I could heard a dump valve.

Looked quite a handfull when it got it's power down.

Pretty much standard:- RS-Tuning, Stage 1 remap and itg panel filter.

What sort of power is your valver producing?

I was driving and the power on paper is 262 bhp with 238 tq:approve: