ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rediculous ebay ad my friend came across yesterday!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  lots of clios.
isnt there people with a weird fetish for stuff like this? :lolup:

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
I sold three pairs a few years back, all old and used! One bloke actually asked me to w**k in them for some extra money!

I didn't do it but made around £70 selling three pairs!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 182
I sold three pairs a few years back, all old and used! One bloke actually asked me to w**k in them for some extra money!

I didn't do it but made around £70 selling three pairs!

This is probably the same bloke re-selling them now he's done with them

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Very odd pics! What situation would you find yourself in wearing only pants and trainers.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
haha definitely a wind up, possibly someone has a pair of shoes that they refuse to throw out so his mates have nicked em and put them on ebay, cant see why people are bidding, unless fake accounts have been made

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Endless amount of weirdos on ebay, I've heard of people making a fortune back in the day selling "worn" nickers...

I guess this is the fucked up equivalent.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Stagecoach Ticket
haha his piss stained pants aswell showcasing his tiny package and shitty used chav trainers

thanks for sharing

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Golf GTD Mk7
lol basically got 14.50 for flashing the Y fronts. why the hell would 8 people bid on them. Must be a joke with mates.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  racing blue 182
haha i once sold some socks on there

got £21 for a old pair of socks lol they must wear them as w**k mittons or some thing