ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refitting rear interior/seatbelts

Car  ?
Going back to uni in a few weeks so decided to put my rear interior back in. Now.. I cant remember exactly how the seatbelts were fitted and how long is it going to take me to put them all back? (wish i would have left them in now :( )

Cba with the hassle tbh! Wish I could press 'undo' lol...
 
bolt in the c-pillar,
clips in the floor,
and bolt in the rear quatre trim,
piece of piss lol
 
I hate taking the rear door/boot card trims off as they never unclip back properly :(!!!!

Whats a C pillar? lol...
 
Back
Top