ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reflection shots for you lovely CS people

Ollie's Silver Cup
Good evenin'

Some of you may have seen that I got the DA out on my car last week. Today, I gave it clean and applied another couple of layers of wax to the paint.

The work done previously with the DA really shows through; really happy with the results, hence me posting up a couple of photos. :)

6182417648_297de5842c_z.jpg

6181895957_a3d3c62576_z.jpg

Not bad for silver. :D

Ollie's Silver Cup
Dodo Juice Light Fantastic and Dodo Juice Supernatural v2. It's got a couple of coats of each on there at the moment. :)

I've run out of supernatural today though. :(

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Not bad sir - I'm thinking of jumping on the da bandwagon myself.

Spent half the afternoon wet sanding some scratches out of the missus' car (sod testing it on mine lol) with great results!

Although now it clearly shows up that the rest of the car needs probably it's first ever polish!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks great Ollie, I buzzed over mine before Trax with some PB White Diamond as a quick fix but really do need to give it a going over once I get it back from the Dealership again.

Ollie's Silver Cup
Thanks, all, for the kind comments! :)

I think it's the best result I've got with polishing actually.

I need to collect my pot of Dodo Supernatural hybrid from the post office today too (when I get my car back); been wanting to try it for a while!

172 cup
That looks awesome! I wish I had the time to keep on top of mine a bit more (knowing what I was doing and having decent gear would be a start as well I suppose) :rolleyes:

Cheers Ross.