ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refurb needed.

MkV Golf R32
Since my car was cleaned it has shown that I have marks on three of the four alloys :(
therefore I am going to get the wheels refurbed, but in a different colour.
Not too sure on colour though, I was looking at matt satin black. Dont want to go gloss black.
Anyone good at photoshop and would like to give me some ideas then that will be great. :D
IMG_1974.jpg

MkV Golf R32
Cheers, should of made it clearer that i will have another set of alloys in silver so want to change the marked ones.

MkV Golf R32
I have bolnde hair dutty, but I am no girl mate!

I am sure I have seen your car at renault in warrington.

I have got H&R springs, drop of 40mm i think, plus has H&R spacers.

I do like the car with the black wheels, just think gloss black is abit too much for me.

Vauxhall Astra's x 2
I don't think matt black would work too well on those wheels for some reason - the gloss black looks great - personally thought i'd match them to the colour of the graphics on the lower rear quarters - just dark enough to look non-standard but without standing out too much :)

MkV Golf R32
those decals will be getting changed to match the wheels.

I have another set that are silver, so want something a lil different.

R26.R style? would that look awful?

MkV Golf R32
Cant go for white, look good when really clean but will be dirty by the time im around the corner.

Looks like I will be going satin black, hopefully will turn out ok!

MkV Golf R32
Already got a silver set of alloys mate, my second set are getting refurbed (the ones with the kerb marks on.)

MkV Golf R32
Ok thanks for everyones input, I have decided to go for satin black after someone did a photoshop over on clio197.net and I really liked it. So hopefully they will turn out ok.

I will post some pics up of the finished wheels on friday/saturday.

Next thing on the list is yellow calipers!