ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regions Section (North East)!!!!!!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I know this dosn't get used so i'm writing this for people to make a start and look in there and even better make a thead because i am starting to use it now. And i have allready made a post in it so please have a look, also when you look in this meeting section have a look in the Region section too.

Please don't make a thread in this Meeting Section that's not to do with a meet and post it in the Regions Section under 'North East' instead

Thanks

172 cup
Clarify a bit please bud as to what to post where cos that made no sense to me lol...

Regions Section- for discussion around meet venues/activities?
This section- confirmed meets for attendees lists etc and other north east shiz?

I like that little regions section and the PM prompting it was a good idea :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol sorry i'm not the best at explaining things, yeah this section on confirmed meets and other events, venues and so on.

The Regions section is for like help, guidance, advice, ideas and so on if you get the jisft or it or anything else other than the above.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I have absolutely no idea where this 'regions' section is lol even though I followed the pm and posted

172 cup
As long as your pretty lenient with people while they get used to it I don't see a problem with the split, can you not get the regions bit added as a sticky at the top of the regular section?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
on the top of the page you got the Blue bar going from left to right of the screen where it says 'Forum' it's to the right of that

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
As long as your pretty lenient with people while they get used to it I don't see a problem with the split, can you not get the regions bit added as a sticky at the top of the regular section?

that's something that's on the admin side about the sticky

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
people, i'd like to keep the Meeting section just for meets and any other info in the 'Regions' section

it looks out of place non meeting stuff in a meeting section

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Recently there's allot of more threads that are not related to meets in the meeting section.

Can you please put it in the NE Regions section for non meets info.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm getting sick of people posting stuff up on the meeting section and nothing do with a meet.

USE THE REGIONS SECTION!!!!