ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular Once a Month Meet

ventura

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Guys

Just wondered if people would be interested in having a regular Renault meet once a month in the evenings on say the 1st something of every month? I dont think anyone here has regular meets. It would give a chance for people around the same area to get to know eachother and will always help with advice on cars and seeing other peoples pride and joys. I was thinking of finding a nice pub with a decent size car park etc

The Moorhen Pub on the outskirts of Harlow has a nice big car park and a big garden for in the summer. It is also just of the A414 so quite easy for people to get too?

What do people think?

Cheers

Rob

ventura

ClioSport Club Member
I think this would be a good thing. Even if people didnt go to every meet they would know that there was one every month on a certain day etc

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
The north London ish people have a regular meet at the Ace Cafe on French car night, 3rd Monday of every month.

Usually a good night with some decent food.

ventura

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i know. Ive been to a meet but would be good to have our own Cliosport meet etc

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I don't think I can make this months due to work commitments.

Ill more than likely make Marches meet though.

02 Clio 172
I'm up for this and I'm sure my mate will be too. We could do one sorta north/west essex a la Harlow or B Stortford and then Sevenoaks way or something similar. Alternate months.

02 Clio 172
We could pick 2 locations (1 north of the se area and 1 south) and stick to them. I'm sure we can find someone to look after each one and go from there. I don't mind doing some stuff. What would be expected at a meet?

We could pick 2 locations (1 north of the se area and 1 south) and stick to them. I'm sure we can find someone to look after each one and go from there. I don't mind doing some stuff. What would be expected at a meet?

I dont mind looking after one, dependant on what time and if it gets in the way of work etc.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
The trouble is when the Area reps post a meet the members do not attend, look what happened at xmas, im sure if Vicki/Sash knew people would attend they would arrange an Essex meet on a regular basis :) ask them.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Well i am up for arranging a meet every other month in Harlow/Bishops Stortford!?
We had some good meets at the Squadron Cafe on the airfield at North Weald last year but we was told that the Reps have to arrange it with airfield security to allow cars to go airside etc, would be happy to attend if you can get it sorted.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Just organise a meet at a pub at 8pm on the first/last weds/thurs of the month and see what happens. Organise another one with the same details the next month and see who turns up..

If it sticks, happy days. Job done.

I'm sure it's been tried before and I've suggested it, but without support from members it'll never happen.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Its defo going to be a really good summer lads, the SE group is growing all the time im sure we can all sort plenty of stuff out and really make this stick :)