ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

Lol

i was passing saturday whilst on the hunt for bolts. Thought you may have been in work as you know the area better than me and may have known somewhere.

The blimp was his usual helpful self. His words was "any bolt will fit you just need 22stone behind it" then laughed and rubbed his belly.

Reminds me of a bald santa...

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Guys, just thought I'd introduce myself here on the West Mids section.

I'm Chris who had the LY200 last night. Was a good little meet, and more than likely attending some more in the future!

Hi Chris, yeah you definitely should do mate. Normally we don't follow Tom so don't have the palava we did last night haha.

Spiffing meet last night chaps. Had a good old drive home too!

21W8yOr0LJL.jpg

Haha Tom. That's actually you :p least you take it as a joke (even though we're serious) ;)

Agreed about the drive, had a right laugh although Amie wasn't enjoying it quite as much haha.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Good drive back wasn't it! How many came back the Bridgnorth road with us Matt?
Should've gone that way there too, so much quicker than the boring motorway

Cup, Lude & Z
Don was abit too touchy-feely for my liking :p

He also shut the door in Amie's face lols

Last edited:

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Now normally I'd jump on the bandwagon here and mention Don's sexual harassment however I'm going to stick up for him this month, he was quite restrained.

He didn't follow me into the toilet which must be a first, I walked into the toilets and Mike started at the door with a blank expression wondering where Don was.

Tom (boomer) however has come completely out of the (extra tall) closet, my leg hasn't received that much groping...well ever!!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Now normally I'd jump on the bandwagon here and mention Don's sexual harassment however I'm going to stick up for him this month, he was quite restrained.

He didn't follow me into the toilet which must be a first, I walked into the toilets and Mike started at the door with a blank expression wondering where Don was.

Tom (boomer) however has come completely out of the (extra tall) closet, my leg hasn't received that much groping...well ever!!

You normally follow me. Not the other way round! I don't believe in sexual harassment, its a case of sexual flirting! ;) I would happily shake my own in the loo thank you.

Boomer on the other hand is a sexual predator. I felt very uncomfortable with his persistent stroking of my leg and getting a bit too close to the top! But I spose coming from Cannock whose biggest celebrity is old Stan Collymore, says it all really :screwy:

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Tom...lets get CSS outta the way first. Then we can get something sorted.

Leave him alone Don, he has to arrange with the 'hired help' to not do him any food, they like to know in advance. Plus he then needs to get 'Parker' to bring his car round to the front of the house :p

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
How about Cannock? Orbital island, there's a pub there, plus it's not far off the m6 for some folk :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
How about Cannock? Orbital island, there's a pub there, plus it's not far off the m6 for some folk :)

There are a couple in Cannock. The orbital by Renault Cannock, there is one near Mc D's which is 2 for £10 a beefeater by DFS. So yeah...a fair few.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Chase gate isn't too bad actually, had a mammoth piece of gammon there before from there :)