ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reliable Clio’s

I know this is tempting fate big time but I have had my 172 Cup for 3 months now and have had absolutely no problems with it at all. Granted the car has only done 2500 miles in total but it has been totally reliable with no niggly faults like you often hear on the forum.

I appreciate that a lot of people only post when there is a problem but touch wood again my Clio has been fine so far. How many others have a Clio with a few more miles on than mine which has had no problems?

Tim

Once the niggles were sorted on mine, its been 100% :D in the past year the only things needed were tyres, brakes and a service. Its done 28K

TDI tyre shreader

my 03 has needed a new interior computer, brake sensor, yaw sensor, split washer bottle and has just developed the 4K rattle i think

My problems;

Interior rattles (standard option pack! ;) Mid exhaust section replaced. Strut mod to stop steering clunking on full lock. CD player packed up after 11 months. Bonnet seal kept falling off.

But I still love it!:D

Mines a 52 2002 with 32k no real problems except th common ones.

Alarm is usless has been back 4 times but seems ok now.

Seat wiring problem.

Rattling sunroof (fixed/ Ive got used to it now)

All other problems are atributes to the cars crash.

People only post problem on the forum so the Clio is seen as a problem car.