ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

remap advice needed

Clio expression+ dci
I have a 2012 clio dci 88hp and am looking at some extra needed ooomph! I am nervous about remaps as I have never ran one and thought people with older cars use them? Are they reliable? Are they in house remaps or bought from a company? Also can anyone recommend one in midlands area? I got a quote from p torque near Birmingham and was quoted £350, is this par for the course? Hope U can help a remap virgin, cheers paul

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
just did fastchip remap on my cup transformed the car dont expect big power the car will drive better and pull stronger 350 seems a lot lol

Clio expression+ dci
Dan im sorry for being dense but i dont understand your abbreviations LCR, EGT?
I was on the babybmw forum last year and lots of people used p torque thats why i got a quote from them. Actually they quoted me £295 a few months ago and now £350?
Also got a quote from a place in brigg near Scunthorpe, cant remember their name but the guys name was gareth, he wanted £185

Clio expression+ dci
Dan im sorry for being dense but i dont understand your abbreviations LCR, EGT?
I was on the babybmw forum last year and lots of people used p torque thats why i got a quote from them. Actually they quoted me £295 a few months ago and now £350?
Also got a quote from a place in brigg near Sc**thorpe, cant remember their name but the guys name was gareth, he wanted £185

Leon cupra R, and exhaust gas temperature.

Basically, it was on the verge of melting because he had turned the boost up but not added any fuel. It's only the fact the ecu reads the temperature, and as it gets to melting point the ecu steps in and dumps a load of fuel in to cool everything down.

Clio expression+ dci
Leon cupra R, and exhaust gas temperature.

Basically, it was on the verge of melting because he had turned the boost up but not added any fuel. It's only the fact the ecu reads the temperature, and as it gets to melting point the ecu steps in and dumps a load of fuel in to cool everything down.

ah ok i see thanks for that, sorry iam crap thats why i ask lol