ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remapping

Clio 172 mk2 & Clio 3 DCi
Afternoon All

I am thinking of getting my daily run around remapped. Next to the clio 172 i have a new clio 3 1.5 dci.
Basically i am looking to get it remapped to get another 30bhp, has anyone had any bad experiences of remapping renault diesel engines? or good experiences?.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

RS tuning in leeds will probably be able to offer you a remap, though obviously they arent close to you. I believe K-tec now sell his maps though and they would poissibly be closer?

Clio 172 mk2 & Clio 3 DCi
thanks guys, i know somewhere that can do it. just wondered about good or bad experiences.

what dci mk3 do you have ive got a dci86 which will map to around 106 theirs alot of companys offering remaps rs tuning gets good feedback around the renault forums ktecs maps are done by rs tuning so should be just as safe a good mapper will map within safe limits the only things you may notice with increased torque the clutch may not last as long an it will smoke a bit

personaly ktec or rstuning seem the best options

also if its noticed it will effect your warrenty

Last edited: