ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remember these....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
good old time eh fellas...i'll dig some out of my old 1.2 later, not looked at it in a while.

minters.

K20 EG Hatch
yeah i remember these days :) i can remember when these pics were all first posted! Good old days...

God the 1.2 was cheaper than the 182 in everyway lmao....

RS Megane DCi 175
^^ Indeedy lol
They all look good - I remember looking at them when my car was standard, was something to aim for! :approve:

The Beast MK4
I remember the aftersun required after that Crail trip. Rory does too. ;)

Got my custom MSW Zaust on Alans recommendation.

Simon: How loud do you want it?
Me: Pretty loud
Simon: No baffles then?
Me: Erm....No :cool:

Car alarms across the country love me, even the decatted beasts like Mikes couldn't upstage the beast at Fountain Bridge the last time lol

RIP - The three black knights :(

Octavia VRS
Never saw the old bus in the flesh Al, maybe see it when I come round your house when I next stalk you ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yep, got a PM from the new owner sayin at French baker driver dude likes it so much he drove into it... Indeed memories.

clios6.jpg

Clios3.jpg

Crail05.jpg

DSC02449.jpg

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
A blast from the past...a few of the newer members might not remember these buses...

For those who dont know, my old dynamique, Ali's dynamique and R3OBC's aka Rob's dynamique.

Comments welcome as always...

Alan.

Picture092.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Clio86.jpg

Picture102-1.jpg

Picture108-1.jpg

sad to think that this is being written off now :(

As father and son....
ah these were the days, i still miss my old 1.2 sometimes. got a lot of ideas when i started putting my car together from these lot :)

Day of purchase
IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

Some crappy mats and new pedals
DSC00318.jpg

60mm drop on 16s
lowered16.jpg

club whoring
DSC00126.jpg

and a final shot
DSC00396.jpg

As father and son....
i had fun with the 1.2 , like R20 says it allowed me to strap up some NCB got me over the age of 23 all clear of penalties and accidents and now im in the position that i can easily afford to run the car i wanted for quite some time :)

H22A7 Accord Type R
lol, welcome to cliosport, where apparently, speed matters........

;) Ah Alan........its sad times indeed mate!!! Worrying thing is, i dont know how the 17yr old will be getting on with mine........

ST
lol, welcome to cliosport, where apparently, speed matters........

;) Ah Alan........its sad times indeed mate!!! Worrying thing is, i dont know how the 17yr old will be getting on with mine........

Tis sad times indeed matey....