ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing A/C and Power Steering.

S2000 + E91 330D
Yo, im thinking about removing my A/C and power steering.. need some advice :)

Obviously i'll need a manual rack.. What car has a manual one that would fit straight onto a clio?

And the alternator brackets etc. Will i need to get different ones? since i'll be removing the a/c pump and pas pump?

any advice would be greatly apreciated :)

thanks
henry

340i
You will need the 172 cup alternator and associated brackets/fixings..

the Clio DCI steering rack is the one to fit when removing PAS..

You better pump those arms up if removing PAS though ;)

S2000 + E91 330D
Cheers gray, you always have the answers to my questions ;)

Better get searching for a Clio DCI steering rack and cup alternator etc..

S2000 + E91 330D
Anyone know if theres a cheaper way of going around the cup alternator/brackets etc? off different cars etc?

Cro

Meg'd r27
renault 5 brackets dude, search for jaylow and james5gtt i think. Perfect and cheap if your completely removing both

182 (Conversion)
I bought my 182 (conversion) and it's got no toys or PS. It is heavy but unless going very slow it's not a big issue.

182 (Conversion)
I have the rack from the 1.2 Dynamique and the column from a 182, I was told it was effectively a quick rack due to this?

S2000 + E91 330D
Anybody know if theres a way i could keep the 172 rack? or wouldnt it work very well?