ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing Bullets * Tips Please*

phase 2 172
gonna have a go at wrapping my bullets in that carbon stuff just not sure how to get em off knowing me ill end up breaking em any tips would be appreciated cheers

Fiesta ST-3
I covered a flat head screw driver in a cloth and gently pried it underneath until it pops off. Obviously prying at various points around it.

Trophy Rep
no, dont use a screw driver

open the door and therell be a gromet, remove that and then undo that clip ,
then using force push the bullet strips in and slide out, back ones dont have clips

phase 2 172
no, dont use a screw driver

open the door and therell be a gromet, remove that and then undo that clip ,
then using force push the bullet strips in and slide out, back ones dont have clips
Too late was outside with scree driver wnen you sent this came off ok with no damage cheers anyway

Looking for 182
Glad you got them off. I also took mine off the other day, felt like they were going to break but they actually come off fine in the end if you give it a good yank.

ph2 172
ffs, i couldnt get mine off, ended up having to super glue the big clip back on one, and the other one the big clips' clip got a abit smashed up, still hold on well though.