ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing coilover adjusters (back)

Have a renault clio dci. Could anyone tell me how to remove the back adjuster step by step because The coilover setup was done by my mechanic. Thanks :)

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
Jack up the rear, depending on whether they have cable tied the springs to the car just keep jacking it (both sides) the axle will drop and then the springs should become free, they might fall out, you might need to give them a pull. Slowly lower the car down making sure the springs without the adjusters are securely in place.

Thank you ! So I need to remove even the platform not just the adjuster ? Ie. I need to put the platfrm back on? Sorry for these questions but a bit new to cars :/

172 Cup
I'd leave the platforms in, just remove the adjusters. You may run the risk of loosing your back springs if you dukes of hazard it over a hump. :approve: