ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing dash in clio dynam mk3

i read a post about removing the dash earlier..but cant find it now ehhe. im wanting to change the tweaters...just one simple question...once u remove all the screws does the top half just lift off...then youve got access to everything underneath.

does this effect the airbag or anything?

Clio V6 255

the airbag is not attached. you need to pull forward and lift at the same time. It almost feels like it just wont come away, but i got so angry I took the aggressive approach and it came free.

But then you have full access.

Ad

MK2 FRS

You do have to be really rough and I was really nervous because mine was so new at the time. The reason you have to pull forward is release the section of dash that clips over the airbag exit. If you look really carefully at your passenger side dash you can see a rectangle with rounded edges on the curve of the dash, this is the exit. Hope this helps.