ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing driver's side air vent

Rys

Clio 2 RS 182
DSC00064.jpg

That's the vent I need to replace. I've got a new one, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the existing one out. Looking at the new one, there's no obvious clips that I can get to easily.

Any tips on getting it out?

No real idea other than taking the dash off and having a look at the other side as they come off with that. Only about 12 screws.

I'm sure someone will help before you have to go to that extreme though

Rys

Clio 2 RS 182
Cool, cheers guys, will give that a go today if I've got the right tools!

Rys

Clio 2 RS 182
Finally got round to this today. The guide was very helpful, massive thanks to whoever took the time out to write it and take the pics, it was brilliant.

One thing didn't quite tally up though, for my 172 FF (guide's for 182s). The two screws underneath the steering wheel didn't need to come out to take the wheel cover off, and they weren't longer than the others removed.

Otherwise, it was spot on. It was an absolute pain unclipping the dash from the passenger airbag assembly though, and I ended up bending the clips a little bit. Oh well, pliers soon sorted that out!

Thanks again guys :)