ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing front bumper (clio 182)

RB Clio 182
Right, i have read the guides etc on here and done plenty of searching etc.

I have unclipped the rs grill, unscrewed the arch liners, undone the two bolts on the under tray and undone the two bolts inside the arches, but the bumper wont budge :S

Is it a matter of pulling hard and itl come(usually works ;)) or is there any more bolts/screws somewhere?

I darn't pull to hard in case i snap something :dapprove:

As i have said, i have followed the guides but the b*****d still wont budge!

Any help really appreciated thanks :)

330i. E30 Touring.
Yep.

One hand on the wing out flat, one on the bumper pulling and it'll come off.

I like the design tbh. On my own cars, i never bother putting the bolt back in there because the clip's so strong. lol.

RB Clio 182
Yep.

One hand on the wing out flat, one on the bumper pulling and it'll come off.

I like the design tbh. On my own cars, i never bother putting the bolt back in there because the clip's so strong. lol.

Thanks mate, done it now, just gave it a strong yank and off it came :D

You are right tho, those clips are bloody strong!

Clio 182
Same here, just done mine todayso I culd paint the front grilles... clips are bloody strong indeed and also becareful when placing it down on the geound as the front spiliter can slightly bend

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Make sure you have a mate/slave helping you when re fitting it. I know how anal you are about paintwork and the bumpers scratch the wings very easily if you try and refit it on your own.