ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing front bumper

Clio 172
Hi Guys
In the middle of replacing my front 172 bumper and am struggleing to get the old one off. Ive removed the 2 x 10mm bolts in each arch liner but cant find the other 2 which are apparantly towards the centre of the bumper. Could anyone point me in the right direction as I am pulling my hair out searching for them.
Cheers

James

1.2 Dynamique billabong
they are under the car mate, there is like a plastic sheet which connects the bumper to the car and they are located about a foot in from the splitter

Pee

172 Monaco Blue (27/468)
Might be worth mentioning it doesn't just fall off, you'll need to manhandle it, pull the corners out and forward.

Clio 172
Hi
Thanks for the replys. Im being a complete r****d because I still cant find them! does anyone have a picture of where abouts to look?

Thanks

Pee

172 Monaco Blue (27/468)
Piccy!

Bumper.JPG

Clio 172
Cheers for the picture.
Checked mine and it seems it doesnt have one, or rather it has snapped off previously!! hence me not being able to find it. have to keep my eye out for one. The bumper seems secure enough without it though. Thanks for the help
James