ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing headlight washer jets

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Anyone got any tips on how to do this?

Presumably bumper off job, then what?

Is there like a retaining nut and then it pulls out through the front when the washer hose is disconnected?

What shall I do with the hoses once they're off as I'm fitting blanks there?

Now Sold :-(
Bumper off one bolt per washer jet. Just block the pipes from the washer bottle on the inner N/S wing.
I assume you are aware it's an MOT fail to have Xenons without washers. (If the tester is feeling super efficient)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Bumper off one bolt per washer jet. Just block the pipes from the washer bottle on the inner N/S wing.
I assume you are aware it's an MOT fail to have Xenons without washers. (If the tester is feeling super efficient)

Blimey, is it really?! It'll be reeet.

Clio 172mk2
it was thought so , but its actually only has to come off production line with them, no checks on mot for it, been on a few threads

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
it was thought so , but its actually only has to come off production line with them, no checks on mot for it, been on a few threads

That's good to know.

So fairly simple job then?