ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing interior and fitting buckets

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Swapping my front seats and rear seats over with a member on here tomorrow for some buckets.

Is it an easy job? for the front seats? do we need to disconnect the battery and anything due to the airbags?

Cheers!

330i. E30 Touring.
LOL. Yep.

Engine, box, suspension, brakes, interior, exhaust, wings, bonnet, slam panel. everything. Off.

Bloody hell were are use based haha doing it at NWP not sure if Ryan knows this yet so may rope him into helping lol

DCi 100
Four bolts, a screw and one wire for the front seats. Rears mights aswell just pull out.

Takes no time if the bolts are seized underneith.

200 FF Storm Grey
You can take the entire rear out in about 10 minutes flat lol.

I'm guessing the front seats weigh an absolute tonne? Hoping to saving plenty weight when it comes to buying buckets myself

yeah just took the rear out the isofix bax was a b**ch though lol each the front weight about 25kg so I'm led to believe and my new ones are about 10kg each

seen you on sunday actually cunney we was in warrington at the meet ;) I was driving a scooby STI wagon in silver.

200 FF Storm Grey
Big savings to be had then!

O did you mate, what you think of the cruise? Full of nobs really wasn't it, when I was pulling onto learners some c**t in a fiesta went the opposite way round the round about!

Don't remember seeing a silver STI, prob did see it though.

Yeah full of knobs as per usual I only live 2 mins away so thought I'd have a gander.

Here's the scoob I was driving

DSCF0126.jpg