ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing Interior Panels, Rattles!!

Hi All

I need to remove and sound deaden some of the interior panels.

Using the search function I have found info on removing the door card,s anybody have any info on how to remove the rear three quarter panel.

Also I have a couple of rattle up in the dashboard, dont think it is the glovebox or the heater vent, any thoughts.

Cheers

Sorry not explaining very well, the trim that surounds the front seatbelts back to the rear seatbelts. I know the speaker cover just pops of but what about what surrounds it.

182 Trophy 019/500
Remove rear seat...

Undo both seat belt bolts (front and rear) and remove the rail for the front belt.

Where the trim joins the bottom of the B pillar trim there attached (clip behind the trim) they push apart. (Be carefull though)
It's also attached by a small clip halfway up the b pilar trim, just along the edge. Pull the seal away slightly and you should beable to see what i mean.

Remove speaker and disconect then put your hand up the hole (eww err) and your find two popper type clips. Just pop those off (use your finger to push them straight of the panel) and the the trim should be free.

Hope that helps

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
as for your rattles in the dash, my clock surround rattles cos some idiot once tried to remove it and its supposed to be permently fixed to the dash (just use superglue!!! ) and my steering column shroud rattles too cos it was fixed properly, i just tightened the screws!!