ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing light scratches from paintwork

i know i should have cleaned it before like but.....

....some numbnuts very amusingly wrote clean me on the back of my valver the other day, but now having washed my car i can still see the comedians artwork! i would be very grateful if anyone could suggest the best/safest way to get rid of the marks left behind on my metallic blue paintwork. cheers.

I have had the same type of problem. The stuff that i used was called "Safe Cut" it comes in a tube and is more of a paste. Then i used autoglym super resin pollish to tart it up a bit more.

Quote: Originally posted by sproket on 30 May 2003

I have had the same type of problem. The stuff that i used was called "Safe Cut" it comes in a tube and is more of a paste. Then i used autoglym super resin pollish to tart it up a bit more.
What did you think of the results?

brought some stuff to do my blue valver the otherday called G3 compound in a bottle worked ok and is safe to use on metallics