ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing rear seats

Clio 172
Ive started to remove my rear seats but ive come across a problem. The backs of the rear seats are joint together with what looks like a nut screwed into the floor but its virtually impossible to get into it. Ive managed to free the seats from every other point this is the only place its still fastened down. Does anyone know if im looking at the right nut?

Thanks, hope it makes sense

BMW 320ci
I done mine the other day mate, there should be a big black screw/bolt that connects the seat bracket to the car, unscrew this, then you see a goldy coloured one the same size next to it. You need to slide the bracket over this goldy coloured screw so push the seats forward and back til they slide off. The seats are joined with a little nut but you don't need to take that off.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Why isit a headscratcher?:S

Its a torx bolt going through the floor holding the seats in. Get a ratchet and a torx set on it and un do it. If its tight give it some wd40.

Fiesta zetec s
You have to remove the big black bar thing at the back of the seats first, you know that right? it makes it a lot easier to get to the srew you need to take out to remove the seats. The black thing is held in with two larger torx (gold) each end.